We have some exciting news and an opportunity to share with you regarding our Sunday services and an important change for those currently attending our Thursday service.
As Murfreesboro continues to grow, we want to be a church committed to reaching more and more people with the Gospel. If it works for your family, to make room for potential guests, we are asking individuals and families attending the 9:40 service to consider making a missional move to either 8:20 or Thursday night service.
We will make it easy for you to do so by providing a free breakfast for those making the move to our Sunday 8:20 service. For some with children, grabbing breakfast on their way to drop off will be a convenient option.
For those considering making the move to our Thursday service or if you're already attending, we have made some enhancements to create a better overall experience for you and your family.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THURSDAYS
- Starting August 3, the Thursday service time will be moved up to 6:00 PM.
- Preschool & children programming will remain an option.
- We are also introducing a new meal option for those attending the Thursday service. You will have the opportunity to purchase your meal online, one week before service. Online orders close at 11:59 PM the Wednesday before Thursday's service.
- Restaurant options will rotate weekly: Chick-Fil-A, Rick's BBQ, Firehouse Subs, Panera & Zaxby's.
- Water and tea options are provided.
- On Thursday, you can pick up your pre-purchased meal on The Porch from 5:15-5:45 PM.
- Enjoy dinner in one of our designated areas: the Porch, Townsquare, or the Chapel.
- Starting July 27, online orders will be available via a designated webpage that will be provided here.
- If you have any questions or need information about the changes to Thursday's meal, contact Abby Wilson.