Are you prepared to have “The Talk” with your kids?
Join us for this Parenting Seminar if…
- You want your child to learn about sex from you, NOT their friends or the internet.
- You want to handle this differently than your parents did, but don’t know how.
- You want CLEAR direction and a PLAN to tackle this topic.
- You want to build open and safe communication in your family.
- You want to protect your kids from the sex saturated culture.
Join Ashley on February 26th, 2023 from 2:00-3:30 PM at the Buchanan campus in “learning what to say & when to say it”, when it comes to the birds and the bees. Learn practical, easy-to-use tools and leave feeling equipped, empowered and even excited to talk to your kids about sex.
Childcare will be provided for birth through 5th grade. Limited spots available. $5 per child, $20 family max.