Are you interested in hosting a group?
Hosting a group means that you support the group ministry at New Vision by providing a place (your home or office space) to host a group to meet on a regular basis. You provide a welcoming atmosphere that encourages a biblical community to be experienced. If you would like to provide a place for a group to meet, please email
Are you interested in leading a group?
As a leader for one of our groups, we ask that you embrace the five values of groups at New Vision (Connect, Discipleship, Prayer, Ministry, and Serve). You do not have to be a theological scholar, but we ask that you have the heart to lead people into spiritual growth from your own Christian walk experience. Because we value our leaders at our group, please view the qualifications that we ask:
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Recognize the Bible as the source of authority in your life
- Be a member of New Vision
- Have prior New Vision group experience
- Be prepared to provide spiritual and moral guidance as you lead a group.
- Lead the group by facilitating the group meeting, encouraging its health and duration, and promoting participation among group members
- Commit to engage in group leadership development opportunities provided by New Vision Identify and develop an apprentice leader to help start more new groups
- If you would like to begin to discuss with one of our leaders about serving as a leader please email: