Our Baby Dedication Celebration event helps families to think intentionally about their child’s spiritual development. There are several assignments to complete prior to participating in a Baby Dedication Celebration.
- Listen to the short audio files.
- Print and complete the assignments below. These are designed to help preschool parents become intentional about how they will raise their child, pointing them toward becoming a follower of Jesus Christ.
- Sign up for a baby dedication celebration event and RSVP to attend a Parent Orientation.
Start here with a short introduction from Samantha Jackson and then complete the three Parent Talk assignments.
Parent Talk Assignment #1 – Imagine The End
Listen to a brief message from Pastor Brady.
Print the “Imagine The End” PDF and write a description of the kind of person you hope your child will become over the next 18 years; including the qualities and characteristics you want to instill in them. Refer back to this card each year to evaluate how you’re doing leading your child spiritually.
Parent Talk Assignment #2 – Make It Personal
Listen to a brief lesson from Josh Reyenga.
Print the “Make It Personal” PDF and write down 2 things that you are going to do to invest in yourself and the supportive/significant relationships in your life. It will make a huge impact on your relationships over the long haul. Examples...
• Get a babysitter once or twice a month & go out.
• Put your baby to bed early and set aside personal or couple time at the end of every day.
• Go for a walk after dinner and enjoy God’s creation.
Next, write down two ways you will invest in your relationship with your Heavenly Father. Maybe join a small group, get up 15 minutes early for some quiet time with the Lord, or memorize Scripture.
Parent Talk Assignment #3 – It's a Partnership!
Listen to the message from Paige.
Email Paige or call her at 692-0292 to RSVP for a Parent Orientation. Attending a parent orientation is required to participate in a Baby Dedication Celebration.
2018 Baby Dedication Schedule
Sunday, July 29 — Parent Orientation Dates: June 24 or July 15
Sunday, December 2 — Parent Orientation Dates: November 4 or November 18
NOTE: All Parent Orientations take place in Room 119 during the 11:00 am service.
Email Paige Robinson or call 692-0292 for more information or to sign up for the next Baby Dedication & Celebration event.
If you are expecting, please email Paige. We want to pray for and encourage you during your pregnancy and celebrate with you when your baby arrives!